On a project specific basis, Wability will deliver network services through a team comprised of in-house staff and strategic industry partners. Wability will always take responsibility for overall management of the project team and deliverables. The first step in any project is a meeting between senior Wability and client personnel to determine the client’s requirements and develop a plan to proceed. Available resources include:
- Senior network consultants with expertise in LAN, WAN, voice, data and video technologies and solutions.
- Program and project management personnel with experience in commercial and government implementations.
- A field engineering force trained and certified on a wide range of networking products.
- Network management centers to monitor client networks (perform fault detection, isolation and resolution) and provide technical support.
- Logistic centers for stocking and dispatching replacement parts to support client service contracts.